Old 10-17-2016, 06:43 PM   #21
Put 4 Cooper AT3 on our Econoline Clubwagon last week-LOVE them !

2003 F250 4x4 5.4 Triton 6 spd. manual trans.
2016 Coachmen 16FB...Hey, It's all paid for .
Squatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:22 PM   #22
Site Team
We had Michelin ltx on my truck from the factory. Lasted 38000 miles. Currently waiting on my special order transforce HT tires. Apparently, nobody within an hour radius stocks an E rated tire with a load index of 124 that will fit my truck... 265/70R18. Getting them at firestone for $179/ tire....with installation and road hazard etc we are looking at 976 out the door. Much cheaper than most other decent tires I could find in the area. I usually go with Michelin but these are about $250 cheaper. Our other car needs tires and they are also willing to give us a multiple car discount.

<a href= target=_blank></a>
2014 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado 3500 4wd Duramax/Allison
2014 Sabre 34REQS-6
asquared is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 04:25 AM   #23
Michelins Installed

Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
Be careful with Costco tires. I bought new tires form them about 3 years ago and all four were 4 years old. Make sure you check the dates.
New tires came in at Costco and had them installed yesterday. Big visual difference between the 3 to 4 32nds on my old TransForce tires and the 14/32s on the new tires. I actually was not paying attention and DW had brought it up. Anyway, I did check the date stamps and was surprised to find a different date on each tire. 2916, 3016, 3116, and 0616??. So one is a bit stale but not in a worrisome way. I did record their positions so I can keep track of them as they are rotated and change positions.

A nice part of the Costco $15/tire install package is free rotations and balancing for the life of the tires... they suggest every 7K miles. Nitrogen refills as needed also. And if you have a flat repaired somewhere else... they will purge and refill with nitrogen for free... pretty amazing. Road hazard is also a part of that $15/tire package.

Not sure I am a nitrogen believer but at the price (free) I will buy in.

Happy Camping to all

2015 Flagstaff Super V 26VFKSS Emerald
2013 RAM 2500 CC 4X4 6.7 CTD
Sold... 2013 Shadow Cruiser 260BH
raytwntrvlr is offline   Reply With Quote