Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #1

2006 400QS - Slide-out locks

Hi...I have a 2006 Charleston 400QS - anyone have/had trouble with the slide-out locks? When moving the slides out on the kitchen slide the locks will retract approx 80% of the way just enough to clear the side wall of the MH but when bringing the slide-out in the lock will hit the sidewall and lockup the slide-out. I can get the lock motor to retract fully with a power probe but that means exposing the motors from the cabinets. The couch side works fine and fully retracts. Its almost like the motors are out of sync with the other side because when the couch side slide-out locks are fully retracted is when both slide-outs move out.

Thanks for looking
Joe
joeott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #2

lock problem

The slide locks have a special fuse in the fuse block. I have had to replace this fuse in the past.
JohnMyers is offline   Reply With Quote