Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-13-2014, 10:41 AM   #21

Brought the coach in for an oil change...grease job...got a hose changed for our dash a/c...free-on was leaking...also got them to look at our Dometic Duo Therm Comfort Control Center...couldn,t get zone 2 to function...ordered and got a new thermostat..plugged it in and all I got was EE...found out how to reset it...turn it off,press the Mode and Zone button simultaneously and then turn on the thermostat and release,which I did...FF showed up on the screen,then was good to go but only for zone 1... Zone 2 doesnt even show up at all...if anyone knows how to get zone 2 to show up...please please let me know...does anyone have the factory support #or email???
Canada Street Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:21 AM   #22

Re. Thermostat not recognizing zone 2

After being told that my thermostat was probably shot...purchased another and installed it...didnt fix the problem,same thing..zone 2 wasnt recognized...went up top and opened up the a/c and checked connections...everything looked fine..brought the coach back to the service centre..Harberson RV..great place by the way...the techs got on it and checked it over and it was determined that the board on my a/c unit itself was faulty..luckily,they had one in a pile of off inventory parts they had,sold it to me for 50 bucks,also they took back the new thermostat I had purchased..108 bucks..and now...all is well...everything works just fine...After being in our coach now for close to 2 months,and this being our first,I,ve come to the conclusion that one needs to be a bit of everything...mechanic,electrician,carpenter,plumbe r...and always maintain a sense of humour..have a good week everyone
Canada Street Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:48 PM   #23

Sure do envy you. We really like the Charleston. But couldn't afford to trade the Berkshire. Good luck with repairs.
RLHAMILTON is offline   Reply With Quote