Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2015, 04:52 PM   #1

leveling jacks

I have a 2006 charelston 40qt leveling pad will not turn on jacks were down started up and jacks retracted key pad wont turn on and air bags would not inflat went under rig and inflated at seloid cant find leveling key pad mogel where is it located please help
phillip h lepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 05:15 PM   #2

Uh....where's my decoder ring?

Bruce
Old 10-08-2015, 05:27 PM   #3

I have a problem with my jacks don't need smart ass reply iam getting a hold of this form and going to see if you can be banned you know where you can put your ring Bruce
Old 10-08-2015, 05:31 PM   #4

I don't think he meant anything by his remark, just that your post is hard to read. Punctuation is helpful. I know very little about motor homes, but hopefully somebody with experience will be along shortly.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 05:32 PM   #5

Come on, Phillip. Laugh a little.

Your post makes no sense at all. Perhaps you can look it over and redo it so you can get some help.

Bruce
Old 10-08-2015, 07:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip h lepper View Post
I have a 2006 charelston 40qt leveling pad will not turn on jacks were down started up and jacks retracted key pad wont turn on and air bags would not inflat went under rig and inflated at seloid cant find leveling key pad mogel where is it located please help

Are you saying you have no power to the pad? No lights? It sounded like you said that it was working but stopped. Is that correct? If so I would look at a fuse being blown. You really need to give us some more info.
Also your Charleston has more in common with a Berkshire than a newer Charleston. In fact some Berkshires were built on the the same chassis that you have. You might want to drop in in that page and say high.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:09 PM   #7
Plain Old Member

Yeah, I wouldn't make too many come back remarks with only 2 posts on this forum. Not a good way to start, or get help. However, I'm sure some of the DP guys will be along shortly and STILL help you out if they can.
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat CC LB PSD
2015 SOB TT - With OC's Awning Poles (#8)
At least in Heaven, RVs will be perfect, and I won't have to keep fixing them.
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:43 AM   #8

The controller for the jacks is mounted on the ceiling in the basement. If you were to draw an imaginary X from tire to tire it should be there between the frame rails. I have heard there are fuses in it though I have never looked. I would also check your fuse panel outside under driver seat. There are some good manuals and troubleshooting guides on the equalizer web site that may be helpful.

I would also say give the guy a break. He might be stuck somewhere and stressed out. I know what it is like to be broken down and not be able to find any help.
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #9

Thank you . will look there . forestriver said frightliner installed it and frightliner said forestriver did. run around. have checked fuses that are with other fuses. thank you so much.its really bad to be broke down and not being able to move with no air in bags got that temp fixed. thank you again.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:16 PM   #10

Phillip again welcome and make sure you introduce yourself in the Berkshire page. I think you will find lots of good help.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks, leveling