Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-13-2015, 11:56 AM   #1

Looking to buy Charleston BH

Hello all: We are considering the purchase of a used 2015 Charleston BH. I have seen quite a few posts about the slide out cable problems. The unit we are considering has had this problem with the slides. Apparently the adjustments are covered by the warranty. Will this be a chronic problem I will have to deal with in the future? I see issues about HDTV, is it possible to have all 3 interior TV's have In motion HD? Any advice from current Charleston owners? Would you buy a Charleston again? Thanks
Jwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 01:34 PM   #2

I have the rear bath, so only have the kitchen slide with cable. But have had no issues and I would buy it again. Every time I get back from a trip, I'm ready to start another one. Check under the slide and see if they have put plates for the rollers to track on, seems some they did and some they only put 1, had to have them added on mine.

2015 Charleston 430RB
Billr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:27 PM   #3

Thanks for the input Billr!
Jwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:29 AM   #4

FYI, as for your in motion HD, if you're with DirecTV, the only dish that offers HD is the open faced Winegard TravLr. None of the domed dishes support HD for DirecTV.

Jason
JTN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:53 AM   #5

I will 2nd Mr Bill
We have same rig, no major problems but like all motorhomes tweaking is a way life .
Good luck
SEAYALL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charleston