Originally Posted by pg_rider
We're reserved at Ridgway SP for the week of the 4th as well. First time there -- can't wait! We'll be leaving Co Springs (my home) the morning of the 2nd. If that jives with your schedule feel free to caravan with us!
We will pulling from Kansas City straight thru on Saturday June 30, staying at Cheyenne Mountain until Wednesday morning the 3rd, and then pulling over to Ridgeway near Ouray. We will pull out of Ridgeway on Saturday the 6th and probably stay somewhere in Kansas that night on the trip home.
Sounds like we will be in Cheyenne Mountain when you guys pull in. Hopefully we can say hi before we leave.
2013 Coachmen Freedom Express 320BHDS pulled by a 2005 F250 King Ranch CC
A rainy day camping is better than a sunny day at work.