Jellystone South Haven, MI
Just got back from a week at the Jellystone right outside of South Haven, MI. Overall an excellent stay.
1. Super friendly and helpful staff. Even the teenagers who were obviously just starting their summer employment and maybe didn't have all the answers were willing to get answers to any questions we had.
2. Extremely clean campground and facilities.
3. Tons of stuff for the kids to do, and very little of it cost extra $$ (in direct contrast to the Jellystone we stayed at least year, where the only thing that didn't cost $$ was the hay ride).
1. Fairly new campground, so very few sizable trees for shade.
2. Most sites are fairly close together. The "friends and family" sites where we were had much more space.
3. Boy was it damp - several sites had standing water d/t all of the rain before we arrived and while we were there. They may have to invest in some improved grading/drainage, and/or add concrete slabs to the problem sites to campers have some dry place to hang out.
Overall a very enjoyable experience. The town of South Haven was very fun too, with lots to see and do. Will be back sometime in the future.
Brian, Stacy, and the girls (8 and 5)
2011 F-250 CCSB 6.7L PSD 4WD
2013 Solaire 269BHDSK