Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #1

Kelleys Island State Park--Have you been there?

I am interested in hearing from the people who have camped at Kelley's Island State Park, Lake Erie OH. If so, what sites are best, which sites have a nice view of the lake, or any other info you can give

How was the Ferry Ride with your TV and TT?

Thx
Jim
Old 03-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #2

Jim the best thing for you is to go to the Ohio State Parks web site to see the view all sites that would fit your needs. Last time we camped there all the lake sites were tent camping, watch your speed when on the island and no open container. You might try East Harbor state Park, very nice grounds, the ferry ride is fine and five miles from the mainland. Prices are high on Kelly so bring all things of need.

Ken
cantho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #3

Thx. I have been on the site, i wish the campgrounds would update their sites with pictures of each site, etc. I will check out the park you mentioned as well.