Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #1

Lake Ozark State Park

A few weeks ago we went back to the place where it all started....last time we were here we had a rental trailer and only one kid. Fast forward a few years, a camper of our own and another child and a lot less hair on my part.

Lake Ozark St Park is about a 2.5 hour trip for us...this time I was able to book the Primo site 139 that faces the water. A good time was had by all even the wife who for the first time actually didn't want to leave and for the first time really got into the experience. Don't get me wrong...camping with a 10 month old is a struggle due to the no walking thing but he was a trooper.

Saturday morning was what it is all about...the air was crisp, fog across the lake and the air was still. Awesome. The park itself needed to be cleaned up a bit...by that I mean the grass needed to be cut for what I assume was the first time....someone cleaned the showers and bathrooms every morning....that was nice.

Here are some photos. You can find some additional photos on my blog @ www.ryandethrow.blogspot.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	124.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	31036   Click image for larger version

Name:	134.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	31037   Click image for larger version

Name:	090.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	31038   Click image for larger version

Name:	068.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	31039  
Nights Camped 2016: 32
ryand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #2

Fun! I spent many summers there as a kid.

2014 Coachmen Mirada 35BH

previous owner of
2014 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2306
dkb74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:37 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryand View Post
A few weeks ago we went back to the place where it all started....last time we were here we had a rental trailer and only one kid. Fast forward a few years, a camper of our own and another child and a lot less hair on my part.

Lake Ozark St Park is about a 2.5 hour trip for us...this time I was able to book the Primo site 139 that faces the water. A good time was had by all even the wife who for the first time actually didn't want to leave and for the first time really got into the experience. Don't get me wrong...camping with a 10 month old is a struggle due to the no walking thing but he was a trooper.

Saturday morning was what it is all about...the air was crisp, fog across the lake and the air was still. Awesome. The park itself needed to be cleaned up a bit...by that I mean the grass needed to be cut for what I assume was the first time....someone cleaned the showers and bathrooms every morning....that was nice.

Here are some photos. You can find some additional photos on my blog @ www.ryandethrow.blogspot.com
Where is that park located?
sbreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen View Post
Where is that park located?
Lake of the Ozarks State Park is in Missouri.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote