Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2017, 09:21 AM   #1

Mobile Service and Campground recommendation

We're on a road trip from Florida to Illinois and Michigan and wanted to post a couple of recommendations.
One of our electrical stabilizer switches broke and after speaking to Roman at Home | Joliet RV Mobile Repairs, RV Mobile Service and RV Inspections he assured me he would meet me at our next stop at a specific time and believe it or not he was there when he said he would be and within minutes had the switch replaced, knowing that we just arrived from Florida he also offered to check our tires...and a discount was offered. I would highly recommend that if you find you need service and are in the Chicagoland area you look Roman up.
On to the campground we found in Rantoul,IL. Prairie Pines is in this very small town and is surrounded by farm fields and is without a doubt a beautiful place to stay. Full hook ups (no cable but plenty over air channels). This place was really a great place to get away and relax
bmbdcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 09:28 AM   #2

Good Info,Thanks! Prairie Land C/G is part of the Old Chanute Air Base housing area! There is a very nice Museum there also that gives the History of the Area and Base! Youroo!!

Tags
mpg, service