Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2014, 07:10 PM   #1

RV Outlet USA in Ringgold VA

Has anyone had any experiences with RV Outlet USA in Ringgold Virginia? Also, any good campgrounds in this area? Considering a purchase there and would like to camp near by after purchase.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #2

I have purchased from them,They are great to deal with,There isn't salesmen following you around everywhere ,But when you do find what you like you will just go up front and they will get a salesmen for you ,they have some of the best prices.Kerr lake isn't to far away nutbush and jc cooper campground are open this time of year,both are nc state campgrounds.
Mantisfactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:34 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Sha View Post
Has anyone had any experiences with RV Outlet USA in Ringgold Virginia? Also, any good campgrounds in this area? Considering a purchase there and would like to camp near by after purchase.
Have not purchased there but went a lot looking before we found a used one we liked. Even after I told the salesman we was just looking they still took the time to take us around. Have been in there about 15 times, always impressed. I agree Kerr lake is close and has great campgrounds. The lake covers va and nc both. VA side has more red dirt so I would suggest a nc camp so you get red dirt tracked in the new camper. I like county line or northbend. Northbend would be on the way back to highway I 85 north if that is your dirrction.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forest River Forums mobile app
Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #4

LJ, I bought a 2010 Sandpiper from an idividual in Florida last July. After I got home I had some questions that only a Forest River/Sandpiper dealer could answer. I called RV Outlet and was routed to the service manager. He was simply great. You would have thought I bought the biggest most expensive RV they had on the lot. I also needed a remote for the TV. He ordered it for me and again treated me as if I purchase my Piper from them. If everyone at RV Outlet is like him, they are great people to deal with.

About a campground, Occoneechee State Park is right down highway 58 a little over an hour down the road. Hwy 58 is one of the prettiest 4 lane divided highways you will ever drive. Occoneechee is one of the parks located on Kerr Lake as Mantisfactory and R Whitlow mentioned. Occoneechee is just across the lake from Clarksville, Va which is a really neat little town. There is also a brand spanking new marina at Occoneechee park. And if you don't have any issues on your maiden voyage, you just follow Hwy 58 to I-95 and north to Delaware.

Good luck!
2001 Centurion Elite Bowrider direct drive
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour
kerrlakelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrlakelover View Post
LJ, I bought a 2010 Sandpiper from an idividual in Florida last July. After I got home I had some questions that only a Forest River/Sandpiper dealer could answer. I called RV Outlet and was routed to the service manager. He was simply great. You would have thought I bought the biggest most expensive RV they had on the lot. I also needed a remote for the TV. He ordered it for me and again treated me as if I purchase my Piper from them. If everyone at RV Outlet is like him, they are great people to deal with.

About a campground, Occoneechee State Park is right down highway 58 a little over an hour down the road. Hwy 58 is one of the prettiest 4 lane divided highways you will ever drive. Occoneechee is one of the parks located on Kerr Lake as Mantisfactory and R Whitlow mentioned. Occoneechee is just across the lake from Clarksville, Va which is a really neat little town. There is also a brand spanking new marina at Occoneechee park. And if you don't have any issues on your maiden voyage, you just follow Hwy 58 to I-95 and north to Delaware.

Good luck!

Sorry, follow Hwy 58 to I-85 then to I-95.
2001 Centurion Elite Bowrider direct drive
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour
kerrlakelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #6

We have friends who bought a Wildcat from them. They had no complaints. Also, we camp at Kerr Lake often-at Henderson Point. love it!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #7

if you camp at Kerr lake. Not sure of name but there is a plantation home you can tour. It was build by the aristocrats class of the day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forest River Forums mobile app
Old 03-13-2014, 05:44 PM   #8

It looks like we will give this dealer a shot and most likely a Kerr Lake campground. Thanks everyone.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #9

RV Outlet

Bought my 2012 Rockwood from them. Great to deal with, no pressure during the looking phase. No complaints.