Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2016, 08:17 PM   #201
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyg View Post
I got to Winter Park and Williamsburg thru thousandtrails.com, using an Encore/Thousand Trails 14 days free pass. I thought they were one and the same, so perhaps I've been unfair to TT. Regardless, I'm going to use up the pass and maybe sign up without buying a membership.

That's the weird part about Thousand Trails. The network is weird between what were originally Outdoor World parks (which are generally now considered TT parks and usable with the zone passes) and then there are Encore parks (which have extra cost for most TT members).

Interesting that the 14-day free pass let you do Encore parks, though.
Old 06-29-2016, 06:59 AM   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
That's the weird part about Thousand Trails. The network is weird between what were originally Outdoor World parks (which are generally now considered TT parks and usable with the zone passes) and then there are Encore parks (which have extra cost for most TT members).

Interesting that the 14-day free pass let you do Encore parks, though.
True,about the best we can get at a Encore park is 20% off and usually the less desirable sites
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:54 PM   #203
Always Learning

Good times at Sea Pines! Lost power at 4am and are still without. They're getting an emergency generator but it's still on its way and the panel they're hooking it to isn't setup to be fed by one. A few more hours until the generator gets here and an unknown amount of time until they rig it together.

Site with no sewer.

No electricity.

Man, I feel like I'm CAMPING!

(We'll just ignore the 2 days of work that I need to do.)
Old 06-30-2016, 05:21 PM   #204

Quote:
Good times at Sea Pines! Lost power at 4am and are still without. They're getting an emergency generator but it's still on its way and the panel they're hooking it to isn't setup to be fed by one. A few more hours until the generator gets here and an unknown amount of time until they rig it together.

Site with no sewer.

No electricity.

Man, I feel like I'm CAMPING!

(We'll just ignore the 2 days of work that I need to do.)

Getting to Lake and Shore tomorrow hope it goes smooth be there until 7-10-2016, just had a rough time with no water and all sorts of issues at Circle M......ugh

2016 F350 CREW 6.7 PowerStroke Diesel
2015 FR Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
Old 07-06-2016, 09:05 PM   #205

I guess as with everything, what are you looking for & what do you expect ? We joined, the cost was just a small amount more than camping 4 nites over July 4th. Stayed at Columbus, TX & Willis, TX. Columbus is basic, quite & clean. Willis is definitely set up for families. Pool, put-put golf, tennis, horse shoes, they have a small beach, beach volley ball, boat dock and you can rent golf carts & canoes. Lots of other activities are offered. It was clean & well manicured. Membership gets us 30 free nites then $3.00/nite after your 30 nites. 50 amp costs an xtra $3.00/nite, cheaters are not allowed.
Limey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:04 PM   #206
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked1 View Post
Getting to Lake and Shore tomorrow hope it goes smooth be there until 7-10-2016, just had a rough time with no water and all sorts of issues at Circle M......ugh

Thanks for stopping by the other day. It was great to meet you and your bride!
Old 07-08-2016, 04:04 PM   #207

Quote:
Thanks for stopping by the other day. It was great to meet you and your bride!

Same here nice to finally meet you and the family, have a safe trip when you leave there 🤗

2016 F350 CREW 6.7 PowerStroke Diesel
2015 FR Rockwood Roo 23IKSSy