Old 03-02-2016, 12:21 AM   #11
Originally Posted by skylilymd View Post
Well I just finished looking over the whole driveshaft and I don't see any silhouettes or any obvious indication of a weight missing - however I do not know how long it may have been missing because it is had this slight vibration ever sense I have owned it - The only thing that I noticed was that there are two little weld blobs right next to a smaller weight that may have been the attachment for a larger weight I took some pictures it's hard to see unless you're looking at it in person - I think I will try the hose clamps at this location to see if it makes any difference by the way rambler guy where did you buy those hose clamps at ? Attachment 100812Attachment 100813Attachment 100814

Wow, that driveshaft looks pretty corroded . Could that be some of the balance problem?

1968 tent trailer
1985 Jamboree 23 ft
1997 Minnie Winnie 25 Ft
2016 Forester 3171DS (ordered March & arrived June 2015)
benagi is offline   Reply With Quote

2012, forester