Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2015, 10:03 AM   #81

That has been mentioned by FR but no one has checked it as far as I know my coach is a2015 3050s do you think it would be same as yours as I don't know what yours is Thanks
Old 09-20-2015, 10:16 AM   #82

Since you mention that I did have 2 bulbs that were blown camping world replaced with single element bulbs that I had to replace when I got home and seen those were bright and all others were dim.Did you see what my pics look like blurry or wet looking with very little color and if they don't look like that then they are so bright looking you can't see anything.Camping World had Rv all summer and didn't check it or monitor
Old 09-20-2015, 10:43 AM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boso View Post
Since you mention that I did have 2 bulbs that were blown camping world replaced with single element bulbs that I had to replace when I got home and seen those were bright and all others were dim.Did you see what my pics look like blurry or wet looking with very little color and if they don't look like that then they are so bright looking you can't see anything.Camping World had Rv all summer and didn't check it or monitor
This is what I suggest (beside the volt test I mentioned earlier). Pull all the red lenses from the rear Bargman lights - both sides.
Start the engine, turn on the parking lights and the emergency flashers as well as turning on the monitor and set for rear camera. Check the monitor for any "weird" behavior. Then walk to the rear Bargman fixtures and compare the the illumination of the bulbs. Any difference it light output should be suspicious. While there, add lighting load by having someone depress the brake - giving steady output to the bulbs (while emergency flashers are still on).
These Bargman fixtures are noted for allowing moisture to creep inside thereby corroding the lamps and sockets. When I changed to the Bargman LED I went for the hardwired version and did away with the bulb sockets. No other problems with any of my rear lights.
Keep in mind that the incandescent bulbs draw a lot more load (watts) than the LED so I would see a slight strobing of the monitor screen when driving lights and brakes depressed. The move to LED eliminated that problem.

Bobby
bgilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 02:49 PM   #84

bgilly thanks for all the info that you have supplied today that is by far the most info anyone has given me on these cameras.Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier but been busy all day first chance I have had to sit down.Thanks again boso
Old 09-20-2015, 03:51 PM   #85

bgilly did everything suggested didn't see any difference in brightness or monitor that I could tell did have a small fog area that appeared then disappeared but can't duplicate again but that's is normal for these never know what you will see or not be able to see
Old 09-20-2015, 05:02 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boso View Post
bgilly did everything suggested didn't see any difference in brightness or monitor that I could tell did have a small fog area that appeared then disappeared but can't duplicate again but that's is normal for these never know what you will see or not be able to see
You can call RVS. They may have some additional diagnostics that you can run on the multiplexer. It doesn't appear to be a voltage issue that would be causing your problem - at least within the rear lights. You could still have a voltage problem within the multiplexer but that is where RVS can provide technical advice.

Bobby
bgilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:51 PM   #87

Guess I'm stuck and better off at this point to let another service dept. suggested by FR try to figure it out and they can get tech support I don't have the tools to check voltage but I'm not interested in any Camping world doing any more work for me and I would never by an Rv from them again and would suggest others stay away also unless they know the current dealership personally you have shown more knowledge on this forum than the service manager and his supervisor I have been dealing with all summer Thanks bgilly
Old 09-28-2015, 12:02 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagecoachdriver View Post
I'm afraid to go out and check my air bag psi. It's been 2 weeks since I filled them to 65 psi. I was going to check and tighten the air hoses, but they seem unaccessible. May just let the dealer handle it if there is an issue when I bring it in with the "to do list".

I had one replaced under warranty because of air leak.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
2013leprechaun319dsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 01:41 PM   #89

After my 4 day trip, no pressure loss in air bags or tires. Yeah!!!
2018 Camping 10 trips 38 nights
2019 Camping 6 trips 19 nights
2020 Camping 0 trips Cancellations 6
Sagecoachdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:04 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagecoachdriver View Post
After my 4 day trip, no pressure loss in air bags or tires. Yeah!!!
That is amazing !!!
Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ford