Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #21

Thanks for the info... I have been searching different manufacturers and have read a lot of good reviews on the Bigfoot systems.
JMAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #22

FINALLY!!! After purchasing my 3051S back in March from a Washington State dealer and adding a self leveler to the purchase agreement I now have a great product. The dealer went cheap to try and make money by adding an electronic system. I made them order the Same hydraulic brand as installed by the factory without any additional costs to me. Tried it this evening in my driveway and extremely pleased with this set of levelers. Will be testing them out tomorrow when I leave for the ocean. Thanks BCLEMONS for the product information. BTW do you have a POC for getting another bracket to hold the ladder to loft? When the coach is out for the 2nd kid the kid on the bunk jumps down and wakes me in the middle of the night?
2SGMRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #23
Commercial Member

?? If the couch is out is it interfering with the ladder placement? I'm assuming you're not putting the ladder up for some reason?

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
?? If the couch is out is it interfering with the ladder placement? I'm assuming you're not putting the ladder up for some reason?
Yes the two brackets are installed for climbing up when the couch is not made into a bed. When the couch is made into a bed only one bracket secures the ladder and after one weekend the rubbing of the ladder when there was not a bracket is messing up the fabric of the bunk. If I add a third bracket the ladder can be secured in the brackets regardless of when the couch is in or out.
2SGMRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #25
Commercial Member

PM me your address.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #26
Plain Old Member

On the 3121, had same issue. Ladder was positioned where it could be used with the DS slide in, couch in "couch" position. Couldn't make the couch into a bed and use the ladder. I moved one of the hangers / brackets over. Now, slide out, couch made into bed, ladder right in middle.
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat CC LB PSD
2015 SOB TT - With OC's Awning Poles (#8)
At least in Heaven, RVs will be perfect, and I won't have to keep fixing them.
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote