Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2014, 08:39 PM   #1

Bclemens

As a new Forrester 3051s owner, my wife and I reviewed this FR forum for 3 months before buying our coach. Our decision was made based on the floor plan and the fact that bclemens was on this forum offering help. It sold us that someone from FR was listening to the owners . We LOVE our second home!
lmouhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:50 PM   #2

X2 on Bclemens
Days Camped 2014. 89
DangerCliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:03 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Yes BClemens has been very helpful as has sabre Sam (no longer affiliated with forest river) and wildcat Chris (also no longer affiliated with forest river). We appreciate our reps and the effort they make on their own time to help the many users out here. Thank you guys!
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:11 PM   #4

Many Thanks to BClemens his calm voice of reason and professional answers are greatly appreciated
campingtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:50 PM   #5
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmouhot View Post
As a new Forrester 3051s owner, my wife and I reviewed this FR forum for 3 months before buying our coach. Our decision was made based on the floor plan and the fact that bclemens was on this forum offering help. It sold us that someone from FR was listening to the owners . We LOVE our second home!
Hey thanks for that...the money I promised for positive feedback is in the mail. So glad this was in a private message so no one knows our arrangement.

You're welcome. As I have always said, I am in this for selfish reasons too. Lots of free R&D, ideas, feedback, etc.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:13 PM   #6

I know you do it for your own reasons as well but when you get ready to spend this kind of money, doing your homework and research, your contribution to this forum was a part of the decision making for us.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:19 PM   #7
Commercial Member

Well again, thanks for the kind words. We truly do appreciate your faith in us and we'll do our best to live up to those expectations.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmouhot View Post
Ditto!
West Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:58 PM   #9

I'm going to a dinner engagement with Mr. Warren Buffet. I'll be sure to guide him in Brian's direction when I speak of my great passion for RV'ing and the help he has selflessly provided to all who ask!

Keep it up, checks in the mail!

Frank
2013 Elantra GT (Toad)
WashU EMBA "39
ourflat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:39 AM   #10

I agree. Only been here a very short time, and we already appreciate the honest feedback from our FR! Thanks..

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

2015 Forester MBS 2401R
No Toad
FIVE2MH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:05 PM   #11

Sounds like Mr Clemens has lots of checks to mail.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:12 AM   #12

I agree 100%, Brian has helped me with issues on my coach that the dealer couldn't figure out.. priceless to have a factory direct contact to get the True answer to questions... these units have a ton of moving parts and he knows or knows someone the has the answers... also know it can be a thankless job at times and some people just like to bitch and nothing will make them happy..he handles those guys with class as well...

Thanks again sir....
zook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:23 PM   #13

If it wasn't for mr. Clemens i seriously would be having a nervous breakdown right now. He has put me in touch with the right people to help get me safely on the road. So Brian from a Vet I say thank you to you for helping us.
USNMM1VETERAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:35 PM   #14

We certainly are lucky.... love his honest, reasonable and sometimes humorous answers/suggestions! )

2015 Forester MBS 2401R
No Toad
FIVE2MH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:33 PM   #15

We just took possession of our 2015 3051SF. I have been checking this site daily since September and after following the many threads we felt very comfortable in committing to making our purchase.
Thanks all and of course thanks very much Mr. Clemens as well for making your self available to all of us on the forums.
Cheers
Pat and Jim
naysmitj is offline   Reply With Quote