Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2015, 02:45 PM   #1

cab-over bed

Hi all, newbie here just bought a 2015 3051s love it. picked to up valentines day.(hows that for a valentines gift). Anyway tring to figure everthing out. For the life of me we can not find light switch for the two lights above the cab bed. Also where is the drain valve for for the fresh water tank? Thanks for any help i can get.
mike1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:35 PM   #2

Try pushing the lens in mine acts as a switch there is a panel in the storage compartment valve inside passengers side 2nd from rear I think

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 03-02-2015, 03:38 PM   #3

In my 2015 2651 there is a very small black lever on the side of each lens that turns them on or off.
Gilm2113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #4

mike1911 on the light base there is a small sliding switch that controls on/off. As for the FW tank drain, like Boso said, in the second from the back compartment on the right side ( passenger) there is a black panel ( held closed by two silver thumb tabs) behind this is the water filter housing,the water pump,and the drain valve.Not to sound mean, but did your dealer not show you this?If he didn't I'm sure he didn't show you were the slide control box is either.If he didn't, ask and we are all here to help you. Congrats on the new MH, I have the same one just a year older
wana65stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:11 PM   #5

x2. We're all in this together! Welcome from Missouri.
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:13 PM   #6

Thanks for the help everybody i will check it out when i get home tonight. Yes we went through the walk through but i guess i missed a couple things. We pick it up on saturday the folks at camping world salt lake were great. They stayed till 8 pm because our flight was late. Had to hit the road to eastern washington. They told me if they missed anything that cw in spokane would help me. I just thought i would try this first. Seem like everybody on here has a lot of good info. Thanks
mike1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:19 PM   #7

Took our new 3051s out for the first time last weekend. I asked, as I was picking up the rv from the dealer where we keep it, where the slide control box was. He didn't know, so I have to figure that out.
naysmitj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:13 PM   #8

Naysmitj There is a wood panel below the stove top ( you will either have two or three drawers there) below the drawers ( think it is held in by four or six screws) remove this panel and look in you will see the control box there.
PS where in Ontario are you?
wana65stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:58 AM   #9
Commercial Member

Forester does NOT have the push button lenses. That is Sunseeker (unless it is in the storage compartment...those might be push button)

We figured you would want to control the lights in the cab over FROM the cab over, so there is a small white slider switch on the side of the light itself. Hard to see unless you're looking for it.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed