Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2017, 04:56 PM   #1

Class C cover (no idea why now)....

2016 Forester 3011DS.

Got to thinking about a cover for this unit while it's in storage (outside). Live in Oregon and get fair amount of rain during winter and some sun but not blazing by any means.

Previously owned (since 1994) a TT, two 5th wheels, Class Adiesel pusher and now Class C. Never covered any of them and no apparent issues that were weather related while parked (stored) by the house.

Not sure why I'm thinking about a cover now but I am. Biggest problem is putting one on. I can't get on the roof (medical issue) sooo....is there a cover that can be put on a Class C that doesn't require getting on the roof to install it?

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Everyone is good at something... I happen to be a good bad example.
Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:59 AM   #2

I do not think there is one. I would recommend a carport style hard cover for you.
I hoist mine up to the roof and I have about the smallest class C there is. I have a difficult time getting it up there. I usually leave it on the roof next to my RV pad unless it is going to rain. My roof is very close to the rig.

Tags
class c, cover