Originally Posted by jrwalkerpa1
Most of the things that are standard on the Forester can be had as options on the sunseeker. From what I have been able to tell, there are a handful of things only available on the Forester. the ones I came up with are:
1. Soft ceiling
2. LED lights, some of which are flush mount (although, I have heard rumors that Sunseekers are starting to come with LEDS but not sure if true or what kind)
3. Outside light on driver side rear
4. Partial lower paint (although you can get full body paint on the sunseeker)
5. Different color/fabric choices
There may be a couple of others I am not thinking of but not much....
Found from an earlier post by paullmac, who quotes from bclemens.
Not a lot of difference, but the Forester was designed to be just a bit
more of an upscale from the Suneeker ..
I think I had found somewhere that the valves on the Forester were suppose to be just a bit better quality also, but I'm not sure on that one..
As for your last question, quality would be the same between the two.
With all credit due to bclemens, he posted this list of Forester upgrades vs a Sunseeker on 12/14/12:
• Skirt Paint (Standard)
• Vinyl soft-touch ceiling
• Recessed glass LED light fixtures
• Fiberglass running boards
• Serta Eurotop mattress (Standard)
• Fiberglass front cap (Standard)
• Carpet (lino throughout optional)
• LED Floor Lighting (Night Light)
• Hidden Hinges
• Cedar Lined Closets
• Outside Security Light
• Cabinet over doorway
As you can see, the Forester has more plush touches than the Sunseeker. The guts of the two units are the same.
Some of the items above can be optioned on a Sunseeker such as the upgraded mattress & fiberglass front cap (honestly, I don't recall ever seeing a new Sunseeker without the fiberglass front cap).