Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2016, 09:30 PM   #1

Wink FP Rep at Jax RV Show

The short story is we met Jon Pagano at the Jacksonville RV show last weekend and he was great answering our many questions.

The long story is we've been looking for a small Class C for about a year now and have winnowed it down to a Forester 2291 or an Forester MBS, R or W. The problem has been actually finding the gas 2291 to compare to the MBS versions here in Central Florida as no dealer close enough actually has one for us to really see. We want the small C to run up north to visit kids and because we need a workable kitchen to accomodate dietary issues, so we ruled out a Roadtrek or similar RV. We managed to miss the Hershey show last fall and the FL Super Show in January. Finally at the Jacksonville show a dealer had a Sunseeker 2290, the twin of the Forester without the upgrades. While looking it over, Jon Pagona popped in and introduced himself as a FR rep, at which time I started rattling off my many, many questions that numerous young and old salesmen haven't been able to answer. Man was he knowledgeable!! After while he began answering my questions before I finished asking, and often would elaborate with a backstory or how certain systems had evolved or changed. He even offered reasons why things were as they were, such as what options were or were not available, why the 2401W had no personal storage in the bedroom or over the sofa and why the Chevy chassis is not presently available. Anyway, that settled it for us and we're about to place our order for the gas model. If you need or want informed, straight-forward information without the sales pressure, try to find an FP rep. Hopefully they are all as pleasant and informed as Mr. Pagano
Jandrewwright4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 10:03 PM   #2

I met an FR rep at Hershey Show. I agree these are the guys who can answer questions. So much so I ended up with a Forester.
sgtlm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 08:23 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtlm17 View Post
I met an FR rep at Hershey Show. I agree these are the guys who can answer questions. So much so I ended up with a Forester.
We were also at the Hershey show last Fall and met someone from Forest River that answered a number of questions for us. That really helped us in the decision to buy our new 3011DS.
newRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 03:38 PM   #4
Class C Representative

We love to hear and see this! Thanks for the comments and congratulations on the Rv's!
PLEASE do not send questions via Profile comments or Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Joshua Cavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:05 PM   #5

Jon knew so much about Class C's I would have thought he designed and built them himself. It definitely helped us decide to order one. Nice to see I'm not the only one who got here via a Rep's help.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:30 PM   #6

FR Reps for Sunseeker/Forester

I think Jon & Josh's offices are in the building where the Forester & Sunseekers are built. Between the two of them, there is little that they don't know about our class C's. If you can get to the international rally in Goshen, by all means sign up for the free factory tours. Josh & Jon are available via the forum and can be caught at some of the rallies . . My experience with both of them has been great...
Old 02-22-2016, 09:08 AM   #7
Class C Representative

We'll both be in Goshen again this year! Thanks for all the positive comments!
PLEASE do not send questions via Profile comments or Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Joshua Cavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:55 AM   #8

Thanks for the supportive responses and useful info. We'll try to make the Goshen show and do the tour.

Tags
show