Originally Posted by steverkemp
- Larger traditional split sink instead of round
- MCD shades (or equivalent) with both day and night
- Frameless windows
- Full-size queen upgraded mattress, will an 80" not fit? Specs show 74"
- Is there a different sofa option. Compared to the Leprechaun, I personally found the sofa to be less-comfortable. A sofa recliner would be great like the FR3 has.
- Are there any other unwritten options that I might want to be aware of?
I'm unsure about going with the Front Entertainment Center with split twin bunks. For anyone that has this option, I'm curious to know your feedback? I can't seem to find the dimensions of the twin beds. And for those of you with children or grandchildren, have they been able to climb the ladder positioned in the middle to get in and out of bed easily (without putting fingerprints all over the tv).
Thanks in advance!
1. No dual sink available. When we went to the Atwood water heater it is taller and does not allow the installation of the double sink.
2. No option for MCD shades at this time. We are working on that, but you can always order them directly from MCD in the meantime. Even then, we only have an option for the black out shades. The tinted windows seem to be fine during the day for privacy.
3. No option for frameless windows yet. Well look at this going forward, but as of now we only offer it on GTS and MBS models.
4. Queen is a 75" ish. The bed only has so much room when the slide comes in. My suggestion is to get a 6" piece of foam for the head of the bed. (pillow is there anyway). That way when the slide has to come in you can just take that out. otherwise an 80" bed would get scrunched by the slide.
5. We buy our furniture from the same supplier. No sofa recliner, that is a different supplier. I think you're better off with an ottoman. I don't like how the recliner sofa sits. The back does not recline...so you are sitting straight up in the back with your legs extended (hits my right in the middle of the calf if I try and scoot forward).
Front Twin beds measure about 27" wide by 63" long. I've watched kids at shows climb up there time after time with no issues.
As for the other poster talking about the crappy beds...My suggestion is go with our Serta upgrade. It is a very nice mattress and has memory foam built in.