Old 03-29-2016, 12:01 PM   #11
I have had 2 Class Cs, both with the V-10. The best mileage I ever recorded was about 10.5 to almost 11 mpg, but I was on a 2 lane road going about 50. My new 3051 I am getting about 8.5 going 65. The only way that I know to increase mpg is just to keep it about 60, but that is hard to do on the Interstates.

radman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 04:50 PM   #12
Chief tinkerer
Dragging a parachute. Thats how I've heard the drag from the square tail on a RV described. Same article said the extra weight of a reasonably sized Toad is offset by the reduced drag because the Toad breaks the parachute. Dunno if it's true.

2017 SunSeeker 3010DS
Gidyupgo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:00 PM   #13
I tow a open car trailer/with Falcon every where and depending on speed, weather, traffic and terrain will average between 7.5 and 9.5. Cold air intake and Banks controller for trans shifting.

2012 SunSeeker 3100SS Toad-1962 Futura
A32Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote

gas, mileage