Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2017, 06:38 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumpster808 View Post
Congrats and welcome to the Forester family. Loving ours and going out again this weekend.

Glad you are enjoying so far.

For the air pressure, I picked up a Ryobi 18 volt to travel with us. Goes up to like 150 lbs and is auto - shuts off when pressure reached. Plus side is the same batteries also go in a work light, drill, and blower that also travel with us.

Keep on enjoying.

Good tip. Thx
Raz6200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:40 PM   #22

P u r t y !
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:32 PM   #23

Nice rig ! What dealer did you buy from? We love our 3011 ds
Rvrphdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #24

Looks like a National Indoor RV badge next to the door...
Old 07-11-2017, 11:43 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvrphdawg View Post
Nice rig ! What dealer did you buy from? We love our 3011 ds

National Indoor RV Center
Old 07-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #26

Quote:
Looks like a National Indoor RV badge next to the door...

Good eye! Great dealer, would go back to them anytime I wanted to buy/upgrade. Can't say enough good things about everybody there. They were all amazing and made the purchase go extremely smooth. Would recommend them to everybody.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:47 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz6200 View Post
It was a long day of waiting in airport, driving and finally getting tot the dealer, but was well worth it in he end. My wife and I picked up our first RV, the Forester 3171DS. The dealer experience was fantastic and we couldn't be happier. After going over the whole rig we finally hit the road for our drive home from Georgia to NY. It was a wonderful experience and wish that we could have spent more time on the road, but we needed to get home for work and sons practice. Even though we spent almost 20 hours in it, it almost seemed like I could hop back in and go right out on another trip that's how easy and fun to drive that it was. It was an excellent experience and we look forward to many more to come. We love the layout right now and can't wait to hit the road.
Attachment 144330

Congratulations! Hope you make a lot of wonderful memories in that beautiful rv!! [emoji846]
Deetellez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:05 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deetellez View Post
Congratulations! Hope you make a lot of wonderful memories in that beautiful rv!! [emoji846]

Me too...thx
Old 07-12-2017, 10:48 AM   #29

We live less than 10 minutes from the dealership. I believe I saw your unit as I entered the highway and looked at the prep area behind the building. It was identical and every door and hatch was open. I also saw another one same color scheme on their lot a month ago. VERY SHARP!! Enjoy it!! [emoji106][emoji106]
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:00 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbackMel View Post
We live less than 10 minutes from the dealership. I believe I saw your unit as I entered the highway and looked at the prep area behind the building. It was identical and every door and hatch was open. I also saw another one same color scheme on their lot a month ago. VERY SHARP!! Enjoy it!! [emoji106][emoji106]

That was probably it. They actually let me and my wife stay overnight in the prep area due to the constant Thunderstorms going on all day/night Friday. And you are correct there is another one with same paint scheme but different color scheme inside still in their lot.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:04 AM   #31

Staying on lot was fortunate. No commercial local rv parks nearby. One state park within 15 miles, not the best choice for just in/out checking your unit.
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbackMel View Post
Staying on lot was fortunate. No commercial local rv parks nearby. One state park within 15 miles, not the best choice for just in/out checking your unit.

This dealer has outdoor hookups for all of its customers to use at any given time. There were actually several people in the lot that evening. I was told I'm family now and always have a place there. Woohoo!
Old 07-12-2017, 07:44 PM   #33

They are great! They sell tons of luxury Class A , but we were treated just as well when we bought our Class C Forester! We bought ours 18 months ago from their other location. A year later they opened the new facility and had a grand opening and invited their customers to tour the bldg. I was one of a hundred or so that attended one day. I was walking down a hallway and the Service Mgr Stephen welcomed me by name! Very impressed !
Old 07-12-2017, 08:05 PM   #34

Congrats on your new rig.
crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:03 PM   #35

Quote:
They are great! They sell tons of luxury Class A , but we were treated just as well when we bought our Class C Forester! We bought ours 18 months ago from their other location. A year later they opened the new facility and had a grand opening and invited their customers to tour the bldg. I was one of a hundred or so that attended one day. I was walking down a hallway and the Service Mgr Stephen welcomed me by name! Very impressed !

The facility is beautiful and your not kidding about the Luxury Class "A" s that they sell. I made the mistake of going into a 700k Entegra. I immediately asked what my trade in value was, lol. It was nicer than my house! Maybe in a few years. For now I'm content with my new baby!
Old 07-12-2017, 09:04 PM   #36

Quote:

And I was treated the exact same way. They literally rolled out the red carpet leading up to my new rig. Very professional and wouldn't hesitate to drive right back there for my next one.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:08 PM   #37

I had some minor warranty stuff on mine. Got it home and found that they had mistakenly kept my 30amp cord. I called them back up and within 30 minutes an employee rang my doorbell with a replacement!
Old 07-12-2017, 09:10 PM   #38

Quote:
I had some minor warranty stuff on mine. Got it home and found that they had mistakenly kept my 30amp cord. I called them back up and within 30 minutes an employee rang my doorbell with a replacement!

Yea not sure that would work in my case, but there's always the mail!
Old 07-16-2017, 04:44 PM   #39

Very nice looking Forester.. congratulations [emoji898][emoji323][emoji591][emoji591][emoji591] welcome to the Forester family. Safe travels.
wvufan1958 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forester