Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2018, 05:17 AM   #1

LCI One Control router location?

Before I start removing panels, can anyone tell me where the router is typically located for the One Control system? I have a 2018 2861 DS. Need to find the password so I can connect from the phone app. Thanks in advance.
cstrunk5040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:42 AM   #2

Check the kitchen cabinets for a sticker with that info !
1930 lbs CCC
2014 Jeep Rubicon JK
Going where the weather suits my clothes.
Steeljag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 07:30 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeljag View Post
Check the kitchen cabinets for a sticker with that info !

Thanks for the suggestion. No luck, in my case.
Old 09-27-2018, 07:37 AM   #4

As mentioned, probably on the inside back wall of a kitchen cabinet. It’s a crapshoot because I’ve seen it in a bathroom cabinet and under the kitchen sink. Keep looking.

The actual unit should be located behind the Jensen DVD player. It’s easy to unscrew four fasteners on the front panel. The password will be on a label on the router.
Old 09-27-2018, 01:35 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstrunk5040 View Post
Before I start removing panels, can anyone tell me where the router is typically located for the One Control system? I have a 2018 2861 DS. Need to find the password so I can connect from the phone app. Thanks in advance.
I could not find mine either. After 2 months of back and forth with dealer and Lippert it was determined I did not have one so I am only able to use the wall mount LCD display. A bit frustrating because the pairing of my phone to the unit was sales pitch selling point. The LCD display is located under a cabinet and extremely difficult to view more than a minute or two. Does you phone identify the router at all ?
Jackfacente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstrunk5040 View Post

We have a 2017 2861DS. We found our router behind the radio that is in the coach; you have to remove the radio to get to it. Our password for the system was not on the router, it was on a sticker on the lower right hand corner of the back wall of the cabinets that are over the dinette. This is the cabinet closest to the door of the coach as you are looking at the cabinets from the inside of the coach.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:14 PM   #7
Drew

In The glove box

We found out sticker in the glove box of the MH. Other units we looked at had it in a kitchen cabinet.
OregonForester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:12 PM   #8

Thanks everyone. Found our sticker, finally, hiding in one of the cupboards. By the way, my dealer checked with Forest River, and the router is supposed to be behind the cabinet over the fridge. Not sure about that. If I get brave, I may try to remove that panel just to see if it is there.

Tags
cat, forester, location