Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2018, 07:45 AM   #1

Lombar support on 3051s

I've had back issues for many years and wished there was better back support after several hours on the road. We had a couple old gravity chairs that had had better days. I looked at the headrest on the chairs and the old light bulb came on! With a little modification, wife extended the elastic strap, it slides over the back of the seat and is perfect. Luckily it's a close color match and feels great on the old back. Just a FYI tip.
Tomban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:15 PM   #2

Pictures please!
sask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:13 AM   #3
Chief tinkerer

Great idea Tomban. We had a cylinder shape throw pillow that came with a bedding set that I repurposed by placing it at the small of my back. Now I found that Amazon has portable lumbar cushions, but I like your idea better.

2017 SunSeeker 3010DS
Gidyupgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #4

Wife and I both thought seats were very uncomfortable, and we found some great seat cusions at Cosco, memory foam seat, and lumbar support. Using the combination of these makes the seats much more comfortable, and puts us in a much better position. A lot cheaper than replacing seats.
jimjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags