Originally Posted by radman
I found that the 3051 was the best for me.
To me the 3051 is the perfect layout. We love ours. However, there are a few improvements that could be made. In fact, I'd like it if they made a deluxe version... the 3051S Plus
. In that model they'd do the following:
- Upgrade the dinette and bathroom counter top to the same solid surface material as the kitchen.
- Put a non-plastic sink and metal faucet in the bathroom.
- Install a rimmed toilet (Dometic 320 instead of 310).
- Put a A/C-Heat Pump in the bedroom. (Upgrade to 50 amp service)
- Slam lock latches on all bays and make most all bays either side or "up" opening with gas springs.
- Gas Springs under Bed lift
- Central lighting switches with built in dimmers
- HDMI (rather than coax) wiring to all TVs - with improved Ant/Cable/Sat hookups in the main lounge and outside.
- Dual Pane Windows
Other options could be:
- Residential fridge with inverter and 2-extra batteries.
- Solar Power option (installed or prewired)
- I wouldn't mind seeing a small, shallow slide opposite the bed in the bedroom to provide more room in the bedroom. I'd guess it would be the 3051SS Plus then.
If we were to upgrade to a Class A - I'd want the exact same layout with just more room
in every room.
I can hear the response now - too much weight. Still a guy can dream can't he?