I spent over two weeks tracking down the shower/tub water leak in my #3051S. It was small but still a major concern. The BEST way to determine the source of the leak is by removing the panel on the outside of the tub.
1. remove the heater register, pop off cover, remove screws and duct
2. remove night light, pop off cover, remove screws, cut wires and tape
3. remove three screws at the top edge of tub
4. place your hand/arm inside the opening for the heater register, reach around the edges and push outward to apply pressure. This will slowly allow the panel to pop off the staples holding it in place. Take your time NOT to damage the panel. After all sides are lose, pull panel from bottom and apply downward motion. There is some binding at the wall trim behind the toilet.
5. After panel is removed pull out all of the staples left in the framing around the tub. I reinstalled the panel using small stainless steel screws after pre-drilling holes in the panel.
6. Take a shower, then look under the tub for the water source.
NOTE: My shower only leaked when someone was using it! Will the dealer's technician actually take a shower? Water was running along my bottom door frame to the far rear corner and leaking down behind the tub.
2013 Forester #3051SF
2009 Toyoda Tacoma (toad)
2010 Newmar Dutchstar (Sold)
2011 Fleetwood Bounder (Sold)