I have been getting our new 2651 ready for its true maiden voyage with water. Last fall we took it out for a long trip with no water. I have had the shore power plugged in for a couple of days. When I first plugged it in I heard the MW kick on so I knew I had power to the unit. Today I ran my generator, while it was plugged in for about 30 minutes.
Now I have no 110 in the unit. I have power to the plug going into the unit but nothing inside. I unplugged the shore power and ran the generator and still have no 110 power in the motorhome. I have checked the fuses that I can see and everything looks good. Does anyone have any ideas? I do not have much in the way of "electrical skills" but I can use a multi-meter. Ant help would be appreciated.
I would check main breakers in AC panel and also on generator to make sure none are tripped. Also possibly you have an auto-transfer switch that is acting up. Look for one of these and take cover off (shore power disconnected and generator not running) and see if the relays are stuck open.....
Thanks Fonzie, I checked the main breakers but not the ones on the generator. I will look for the auto transfer switch. We just cancelled our reservations for the weekend. Disappointed to say the least!