Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2019, 08:50 PM   #1

Outdoor Kitchen Leak

Our Forester has an outdoor kitchen. We have found water on the counter despite it being latched and locked. Any thoughts? Appreciate the help this forum provides everyone.
mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:46 PM   #2

We're having a problem as well with our outside kitchen. We have a 2016 2861 DS. I first noticed the paper veneer bubbling in the front of the sink, so I figured water is getting in from the hatch itself. This year it's worse. While preparing for our first weekend trip of the season, when we opened it up for the first time after a rainy winter, we noticed a much more serious problem with mold and water damage to the veneer. There was also damage to the bottoms of the upper cabinets. We're not sure right now if this is coming from a roof leak or from the hatch itself. We're facing a long haul of repairs right now!
1979 Tioga 25' bunkbed (first RV in 1992)
LinandLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:41 PM   #3

mich, see my post today to LinandLen regarding the leakage in the outdoor kitchen. We have the same problem. It's not due to a worn rubber seal around the large access door.
boycow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, forester, leak, outdoor kitchen