Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2019, 08:00 AM   #1

Outside kitchen sink tank monitor

My first extended trip some tread from a semi tore off my drain from my outdoor kitchen. It was separate from the standard grey and black tanks. At the dealership they told me they would fix it up and everything would work like new. He mentioned the wiring would be redone and the tank monitor would be fixed so we could see how full the tank was at any time. Since we just purchased and not used much we never saw anything about that monitor on th panel that shows tank percentage. We have FR Forester 2861DS.

My question, should there have been a monitor on our One Control for the outdoor kitchen tank?

Thank you for all your help from the forum.
JoePa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 07:22 PM   #2

I have a 2016 which does not have the One Control but my control panel does have a monitor for the outdoor kitchen sink listed as "Galley".
HopHed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 07:41 PM   #3

Thanks HopHead, I will have to ask when I pick it up. Obviously I failed to do my proper PDI. There are so many things I learned from my trip, but I have barely scratched the surface of what I need to learn. Thanks to this Forum I may become a true RVer yet.
JoePa77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forester, sink, tank