Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-30-2014, 08:42 AM   #21
Commercial Member

Glad to hear they got back to you quickly. We're not where we want to be yet..but every day we inch (sometimes millimeter) our way a little closer.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:50 AM   #22

A big thanks to Mr. Clemens for helping you out. Hopefully this will put an end to the slide problem. I will have dealer install rivets in mine in springtime when it goes back for repair to slide.Good luck and keep posting on progress.
wana65stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:26 PM   #23

Well i am hoping to get call today sayin motors in and mobile tech on the way. Mike in warranty is probably sick of me by now , But he is a great guy and is trying to do all he can for me.
USNMM1VETERAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #24

Well repairs start today to my home. At MCCLAINS RV in Burleson Texas, just outside Forth Worth. They are replacing slide motors and performing strengthening of aluminum support both front and rear with new screws and rivets. Hopefully order parts today, being overnighted, from Lippert which makes me nervous. So shop will have rv until, best case Sat. worst case due to delay in getting parts Wed. So here we are stuck in a hotel at the mercy of Lippert, just being frustrated. Already will miss 1 dr. Appt. and can not reschedule yet, and of course it is the pain dr., because I do not know when we are getting out of here.
Well such is the life of a fulltime RVer in a brand new RV. Lol
USNMM1VETERAN is offline   Reply With Quote