Old 03-26-2015, 05:20 PM   #1
Question for Brian or Joshua re 2800GTS

Just finalizing a deal for a new Forester 2800 GTS and I had a couple of questions regarding available options.
Is the outside TV option available on this model. The current brochure lists it as a option in the GTS specific column. It does specify 4 specific models which are all regular cab over models. There seems to be available depth in the outside wall where the couch is located, similar to the 2700 model.
2 If no ext TV is optional, is there an existing ext coax antenna connection or do I have to order the outside radio entertainment center to get such a connection.
3.Can HDMI cabling be special ordered which would terminate in the AV cabinet above the steps. I would add the appropriate switches and receivers.
4 From your experience, does the power drivers seat in the Ford give you any additional legroom. I am 6'3" and would like just about another 1"or so of legroom. I am thinking that I could raise the seat to get that leg extension if it did not go back any further than the manual seat.
Brian, you have been an invaluable asset to this group and one of the major reasons I have chosen to purchase a Forest river product.

Monarch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:31 AM   #2
Class C Representative
There is no option for an outdoor entertainment system because of the location of the slide out the couch is on. The exterior radio is not an option either for the same reason. The power seat does move so you can get that additional leg room you're looking for.

Joshua Cavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #3
Just to add, there should be a coax connection outside. No HDMI cabling option at this time.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:57 PM   #4
Monarch is online now   Reply With Quote