Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2015, 02:25 PM   #61
Class C Representative

Any question that has been asked or PM'd to me have always been returned in timely fashion. There have been many posts about the date given only being an estimation or range because issues can arise.

There have been instances by the time we have gotten to the question people have already chimed in and given the correct answer. That's the beauty about this forum and RVing in general. There are always people there and ready to help.
Joshua Cavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:43 PM   #62
Commercial Member

Not to mention, if you contacted your dealer, the dealer contacts their rep and in this instance it would have been the same rep. It's unfair to call out Josh in this situation...in reading over this thread he has responded every step of the way.

I'm not one to throw anyone under the bus...because I always believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle and I don't know the whole story. BUT. Same factory rep handles both dealers, both coaches are built out of the same factory. Only difference in this case is the dealer. So before someone starts playing the blame game, we should take a step back from the lynch mob. No one knows the whole story expect for the customer and the dealer. Did they wait to put the order in until they got confirmation of the specs from the customer? A deposit? I have no idea. Nor will I claim to know.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:49 PM   #63

...just say'in that Sage has been asking questions and waiting for an answer from someone. Since Sage kept asking questions it should of been on some ones radar to help him verify his build was on time and no issues...that's all I saying - no blame...just better feedback.

It would be so cool to have access to a manifest that shows the coaches being built / options / if its a special order and who ordered it (maybe the customer order number) on a daily basis so we can see what is going on with our S/O unit. I'm sure forest River has something like that to keep production running as smooth as they do. It would also be really cool to have internet camera's in the build area that we can go online and see our units being built - very cheap to do and operate.
Jim
2005 37ft Monaco Knight (lemon Lawed)
2008 40ft Monaco Diplomat (too big)
2016 Forester 3011 (ordered June 8th - Born Aug 6) IT'S HERE
vwexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 03:11 PM   #64
Class C Representative

Sage has asked many questions and has directed many of them towards me in a PM where his private information has been exchanged between the two of us.

If you would like to see a unit being built you're more than welcome to come up and I'll take you through a plant tour. Maybe you could make it in to a trip and stay at one of the campgrounds in our area. At the volume Forest River as whole produces it would be too expensive for us all to do that and be able to keep the price of our units at an affordable level.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:42 PM   #65
Wait till next year...

heck Josh I hope thats an open invite for us all...LOL
2023 Geo Pro FD19 "Almost there"
2022 Race Car Red HR Long Ford Transit 250 "The Iwish Roamer"
n-e-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:50 PM   #66
Class C Representative

Come one, come all. Just make sure I know you're coming! Heck if a group made it out here to the same campground I'd be there to hangout.
PLEASE do not send questions via Profile comments or Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 08-19-2015, 08:18 PM   #67

FR plant tour

Funny you should bring that up Josh. The DW and I had plans since January to make a fall trip back to North Carolina to see the fall colors. We were going to leave the end of September and drive from LA to the Winnebago plant in Forest City IA. Then up to the Mall of America. From there over to Chicago and then to the RV museum in Elkhardt. Since ordering our Forester, we added the FR plant visit. Then it's over to the Flight 93 memorial and Falling Water house and a visit with our nice in Virginia and finally down to my sister-in-law near Asheville to see the fall colors.
But of course, I won't have my Forester in time.
2018 Camping 10 trips 38 nights
2019 Camping 6 trips 19 nights
2020 Camping 0 trips Cancellations 6
Sagecoachdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:21 PM   #68
Class C Representative

Still come on out and catch all the other cool sites you were going to stop at!
PLEASE do not send questions via Profile comments or Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 08-19-2015, 08:53 PM   #69

Josh, we wanted to break in the Forester in August and September before making such a long trip. Getting the Forester in October is too late for our fall trip and the Winnebago will be probably be sold by the end of September after we make or planned trips with friends and family. Late October we may run into snow.
Old 08-21-2015, 07:05 PM   #70

Thanks Joshua Cavitt and Brian Clemens. I have contacted my salesman and the dealership. They are looking into the matter of my order and it's production date.
Dave
Old 08-21-2015, 07:31 PM   #71
Site Team

Sage
If you had a good dealer, they would find you something to use for those family trips and allow you to sell your MH as promised.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Flybob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:45 PM   #72

FlyBob- No problem now with trips or selling the MH. The party buying my MH are willing to wait until the middle of October if necessary. That will allow the DW and I to take the planned trips next month with the Winnebago.
My dealer has been GREAT! They picked up the ball and are running with it once we both became aware of the pushback.
Old 08-21-2015, 07:52 PM   #73
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagecoachdriver View Post
FlyBob- No problem now with trips or selling the MH. The party buying my MH are willing to wait until the middle of October if necessary. That will allow the DW and I to take the planned trips next month with the Winnebago.
My dealer has been GREAT! They picked up the ball and are running with it once we both became aware of the pushback.
You have a very nice buyer,

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Flybob is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
forester