FlyBob- No problem now with trips or selling the MH. The party buying my MH are willing to wait until the middle of October if necessary. That will allow the DW and I to take the planned trips next month with the Winnebago.
My dealer has been GREAT! They picked up the ball and are running with it once we both became aware of the pushback.
2004 Winnebago Minnie 22e(went to a nice family Oct 3, 2015)
2016 Forester 2701DS (Aug 31, 2015)
2015 Camping 3 trips 6 nights
2016 Camping 9 trips 28 nights