Old 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM   #11

The Sunseeker dealer I was shopped is RV Corral in Eugene, Oregon. The salesman did a great job showing us around the Forest River Sunseeker units they had in stock. The only thing I questioned was the statement about the Forester line being discontinued since I was also considering a Forester product. Otherwise they were friendly and helpful but I really like the slight upgrades in the Forester line.

We looked at the Forester line at Camping World in Eugene but they didn't have the 3011 in stock and the units they did have on the lot seemed to be missing some of the options we really wanted. After seeing the inventory that the local dealers had in stock it appeared that we would do better by putting in a custom order to get what we truly want. I read about RV Wholesalers on here and so I researched them and got a quote and I ended up ordering from them.

Old 11-21-2014, 12:00 PM   #12
GM

Well, that stinks. I have friends at the Eugene Camping World, would have much preferred you order locally. But, as long as its one of ours, welcome to the family.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #13

Brian, I should have checked with you. I wanted to buy from a local dealer and I even saw in a previous post you mentioned to someone else that you had connections on the west coast. I just never asked... now I know.

I had an interesting experience with the last visit I had to Camping World. The salesperson was interested in selling me what they had on the lot and I was pretty sure I wanted to make a custom order so I did it through the company that was willing to do that for me. Thanks for the welcome, we're very excited.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:28 PM   #14
GM

I've known the GM of that store for 10 years. Started as a sales guy, move to other locations and is now GM there. I would of course chastise him for losing a sale. For me and for him.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #15

Well shoot, now I'm curious to know what they could have done on the price. I guess I'll never know.