Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2018, 06:03 PM   #1

Refrigerator Reset

Need help with an RM1350MIMBSX double door refrigerator. Refrigerator went out showing error code E 3. I read here there is a reset button on the back of the fridge, but can not find the reset button. Can anyone help before I send to the repair shop?
5hfarms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:37 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5hfarms View Post
Need help with an RM1350MIMBSX double door refrigerator. Refrigerator went out showing error code E 3. I read here there is a reset button on the back of the fridge, but can not find the reset button. Can anyone help before I send to the repair shop?
A thread from 2013 and solution from Dometic I found in a search of the problem. I do not know why the post is dark but it is legible. I'd be curious if this works for you.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ad.php?t=44196
Old 07-25-2018, 07:33 AM   #3

Thank you. I had seen this post, but can not find the reset button. I have found the limiter switch, but it is much smaller than the diagram shows no reset button. Still looking Thanks again.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:34 AM   #4

refrigerator reset

Well, finally found the reset button, it was a very small black button on the burner flue. Found it by accident, hit the button and it clicked and reset. The refrigerator started. I installed two fridge vent fans, now waiting for the fridge to cool down. Hope this works.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:53 PM   #5

Thank you for posting the solution to your problem even though you had to figure it out yourself. Someone else will benefit in the future.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:30 AM   #6

refrigerator reset

This morning the fridge was at 33 degrees (had set at the coldest temperature) Looks like maybe the propane burner flue may need to be cleaned. Seems to work fine on electric. Sure glad I was able to fix without sending to dealer
Old 08-03-2018, 07:41 AM   #7
Site Team

If possible please post a photo of the reset button ( and location) so that others with this issue can find it easier.
Glad it i is working again.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Flybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:04 AM   #8

refrigerator reset

Not sure I can post pictures, but will try. But in the mean time it is located on the flue. It is a small black button between two electrical clip. Easy to find if you know what your looking for

Tags
refrigerator