Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2017, 05:31 PM   #1

Replacement ladder for cabover bed. (2861DS)

Our RV is missing the ladder for the upper cabover bed. We're going to have to order one. Could someone provide the dimensions of the ladder. They seem to come in 60" and 66". They can be cut down to fit for proper angle. Thinking of this one on Amazon for replacement. https://www.amazon.com/Stromberg-Car...V+bunk+ladders
LinandLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:06 PM   #2

I measured mine at just under 55" (54 7/8) and 13" wide. The 60" should work but at more of an angle. You might have issues snapping it into the ladder holder due to a longer length and the step might not line up with where the snaps are.
HopHed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopHed View Post
I measured mine at just under 55" (54 7/8) and 13" wide. The 60" should work but at more of an angle. You might have issues snapping it into the ladder holder due to a longer length and the step might not line up with where the snaps are.
Thank you so much. This helps a lot having the measurements. You can adjust the ladder's size with a tube cutter. So this one will work.
LinandLen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, replacement