Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2016, 02:26 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Denver
Posts: 74
RV service reference

Wholesale Warranties gave me this reference when i needed help on the road one time. I've used it twice to find repair shops, and in both cases the reviews of the shops (stongly favorable) reflected my experience.

Very handy if you are on the road and need service.


RV Repair Facilities, Service & Reviews | RV Repair Direct
__________________

__________________
2016 Forester 3051SF
MMulcahy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:33 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMulcahy View Post
Wholesale Warranties gave me this reference when i needed help on the road one time. I've used it twice to find repair shops, and in both cases the reviews of the shops (stongly favorable) reflected my experience.

Very handy if you are on the road and need service.


RV Repair Facilities, Service & Reviews | RV Repair Direct
This could be a handy reference although I'm not sure how they vet these service providers. i.e. the one listed closest to me had only two reviews with the newest being 2008. Also, the owner of the business was convicted of fraud and sentenced to 33 months in prison and they have been out of business for a while.
__________________

newRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:43 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 13,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by newRVer View Post
This could be a handy reference although I'm not sure how they vet these service providers. i.e. the one listed closest to me had only two reviews with the newest being 2008. Also, the owner of the business was convicted of fraud and sentenced to 33 months in prison and they have been out of business for a while.
In this case Don't use this Service Provider! Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 08:16 AM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Denver
Posts: 74
And if you do use a provider, write a review! To me, 8 year old reviews are a huge red flag.
__________________
2016 Forester 3051SF
MMulcahy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 10:07 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMulcahy View Post
And if you do use a provider, write a review! To me, 8 year old reviews are a huge red flag.
Could not agree more!
newRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
service

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 AM.