Originally Posted by thumper
I just got a 2010 3121DS, just looked up how to change the time over the weekend for daylight savings. I will dig it out tomorrow and update you.
The radio in the cab is not a Ford stereo, I am actually quite happy with it. We just spent a week in motorhome and traveled about 2,600 miles (loved the Ford chassis) and liked the SD-card feature as well. Our stereo actually has a squeak, I spent quite a few hours pressing on it, it was going to pop it out and see what it was. Came with the U keys to remove it.
How to update the time of the Forester radio:
- make sure unit is on (key turn to acc and power is on)
- press the "display" button until the time is shown
- press and hold the "display" button until the unit beeps and time starts flashing
- turn the volume knob left to adjust the hours
- turn the volume knob right to adjust minutes
- press the display or push the volumne knob in to store
Pretty easy, good luck.