Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 30
TV input/output unit

In our new 3011 there is a distribution unit (for lack of a better term) that handles the TV / antenna / DVD input-output jacks. Mine is installed in such a way that the unit is virtually impossible to pull out and the 'sticker' that holds it to the shelf is over the manufacturer's label.

Can anyone tell me what the unit is actually called and where to look the jack locations up? (I'd rather do that than pull it apart, but if I have to, that's what I'll do....).

It's in all the pictures of the Forester 3011 (and the Sunseeker), together with what appears to be a DVD player.
Click image for larger version

Name:	entertainment unit.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	14885
taxbuster is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 PM.