Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2016, 07:00 AM   #1

What is this, please?

I'm still learning and still have a long way to go on our Forester 2401R. Our PDI was a nightmare but I'll save that discussion for later. We are taking our maiden voyage next Saturday for a week in sunny Florida. Anyway, this was in our glove compartment and when I asked the tech what it was for he replied, " that's an antenna". But he had no idea what it's for. Thanks for this great forum where I have learned much more than I did from the PDI.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160523_075106[1].jpg
Views:	159
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	108685  
glb6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:28 PM   #2

The stock radio antenna that came from Mercedes for your sprinter chassis - they leave it in the glove box for some reason.

That's what my dealer told me.
flocktothewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:15 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flocktothewall View Post
The stock radio antenna that came from Mercedes for your sprinter chassis - they leave it in the glove box for some reason.

That's what my dealer told me.
Thanks. My dealer didn't know what it was for. Maybe that is why my reception is poor. We can't get our local station after we get 20 miles away.
glb6 is offline   Reply With Quote