So as i get closer, I am having two dealers trying to recommend the Sunseeker to me.
I found this from a PDF that Brian posted on another thread as I have to re-evaluate which I want.
- Skirt Paint (Standard)
- Raised Wood Refer Panel (Standard) - Optional upgrade on Sunseeker
- Vinyl soft-touch ceiling
- Recessed glass LED light fixtures
- Fiberglass running boards
- Memory Foam Mattress (Standard) - Optional upgrade on Sunseeker
- LED Floor Lighting
- Hidden Hinges
- Cedar Lined Closets
- Outside Security Light
- Solid Surface Galley
- Fantastic Fan w/ Rain & Temp Sensor
- Upgraded Sprayer faucet
I am thinking that the soft ceiling can do alot to help prevent the echo chamber effect, and given we like to drive alot, the Sunseeker may not be a good option.
Lot pictures seem to capture another difference not listed and that is the bathroom fixture being a very low grade unit.
I am thinking I will not take the bait on the Sunseeker.