Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2017, 06:51 PM   #1

Width of walkway with 2431S or 2401W slide in?

I decided that the 2431S/2401W floorplan works for me. I will more than likely go with the 2431 to get the higher capacity, gas generator, etc.

Anyway, we forgot to have the dealer pull the slide in to see how much room there was.

We also plan to go with the option sofa, rather than dinette, which I assume will take up quite a bit less floor space with the slide in.

Can my wife easily get from the passenger seat to the bathroom and open the door? Can the fridge door be opened with the slide in?

We will also have two standard poodles, so wondering if there is enough width for a couple dog beds.

Thanks
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:25 AM   #2

for the 3401 there is plenty of space and you can open all cabinets and the fridge. And we also travel with 2 10lbs dogs and have not encountered any problem!
Hans
Entegra 27A Oct 2021 - ?
Loefflerh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide