Old 01-28-2014, 08:32 AM   #11
GM

Visionary sofa is standard in that floor plan.

I plan on looking at dual recliners again, but I must say we offered them in Lexington 4 or 5 years ago and no one bought them. Maybe we were just ahead of our time.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:02 AM   #12
Total Newbie

We test-drove a FR3 and the sofa had the built-in footrests. Is such a sofa available on either the Forester or Sunseeker? Barring that, is there a sofa delete option so we can install stand-alone recliner chairs?

Scubadude62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:11 AM   #13
GM

We can always do a sofa delete. As for the FR3 sofa, we have nothing right now. I am prototyping dual recliners. Not sure when that might be available.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 03-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Visionary sofa is standard in that floor plan.

I plan on looking at dual recliners again, but I must say we offered them in Lexington 4 or 5 years ago and no one bought them. Maybe we were just ahead of our time.
In the Lexington you would have had an uncomfortable viewing angle from recliners with the TV above the cab. In the Forester the TV is straight ahead. If the Forester had a recliner option, I would have ordered one already. As it is, I'm undecided.
raoulwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:22 PM   #15
GM

Well, we're working on proto now. I'll post here once I know its a go.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:01 PM   #16

Hopefully it will better than one in the Coachmen Leprechaun 319. It will probably be too late for me anyway. I plan on selecting a unit in the next week.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #17

We ordered our 3051S without sofa due to TV viewing angle - getting the cab-over entertainment center. Will put in one for sure or possibly 2 of the euro type recliners depending on how much room there is.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:11 PM   #18
GM

raoulwv, what was the issue with the 319 recliners?
Old 04-07-2014, 03:42 PM   #19

I sat in the recliners in 2 different coaches. In both the seat cushions seemed to slope towards the center console and the mechanism didn't operate smoothly. They seemed to be of low quality generally. I know it is important to keep costs down, but to me that is the most important piece of furniture in the coach. I personally would pay for a high quality option.