Old 07-01-2015, 08:11 PM   #31
n-e-d, OldCoot

LOL Not bashing and no buyer remorse! I love the rig just not the issues. lol The HM was only 3 months old when I purchased it! The original owner bought it in Dec 2014 right before Christmas and I only purchased it in March 2015. The odometer had 3000 miles and most where racked up from the delivery. Can't say the previous owner abused the MH seeing it still had all the plastic on the couches, bunk bed's, navi, carpet and tv's the sticker price still on the table. Oh and even the black tank hose was till in it packaging! It was so new it did not even have the plates on it! The issues I have been posting on have mainly to do with the workmanship and quality (QA). I also don't think the previous owner installed the factory equipment so I probably can take that out of the equation too. but thats my humble opinion.

OniOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:21 PM   #32
Mod free 5er
Best advice is fix what you can and live with what you can't fix. If you look around, all mfgrs are about the same I've heard even the multimillion dollar Prevosts come with a built in engine hoist.

OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:42 PM   #33
Director, FROG
OniOne, if you're having issues and can't get a dealer to work with you, you might try calling Mike Jankowski at Forest River's Class Warranty and Parts center. He might be able to hook you up with a dealer who can help.

You can reach Mike at (574) 206-7625, or by e-mail at

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:03 AM   #34

Thank you for your response and the GREAT contact info!

OniOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:12 AM   #35
You know what's very funny?......

Just my .02 an extended warrenty for sat 4 years, may help get past the fixit period.
Sound as if you made a great find.
I have always been welcome at camping world service. I did not purchase from them. No issues with dealer, just not close.
Good luck and Happy Travels.
Garrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:49 PM   #36
Extended warranty may be good idea I have one that starts in August for 4 years $100 deductible Good Sams 1300 for total pay little over 300 per year never kept an rv over 28 months but you have to have no problems when you get the warranty the sooner the cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

i2015 sunseeker 3050s. 2007 saturn aura
Boso is offline   Reply With Quote