Originally Posted by ependydad
Great pictures, but the fat man in me wants to know more about these "midnight street tacos"?!
Easy and delicious. Olive oil in the pan, pan in the fire. Ingredients as follows:
1. Cook your meat of choice (we did a mixture of chorizo and carne asada chopped up one night and a chicken fajita type mix another) in the pan with some olive oil.
2. While that's cooking, chop up fresh cilantro and onion.
3. I also put a little olive oil on corn tortillas while the meat is cooking.
4. Once the meats done, put it in a bowl to the side and throw the tortillas in the pan (I overlap them around the perimeter of the pan-usually fitting about 6 at a time). They brown up in few minutes, flip them before they burn.
5. Once the tortillas are done, add meat, cilantro/onion mix, top with chipotle tabasco and fresh squeezed lime.
6. Crack open another Corona, Pacifico, Dos Equis, etc. and enjoy!