Old 09-30-2015, 05:46 PM   #11
Originally Posted by ezitin View Post
Pleasant Harbor does in fact have full hook up sites. 254 Full Hookup Sites (Water / Elec. / Sewer taken from there website. I've camped there and always had on site sewer.
You are correct. I didn't include that area as it is most often full in the fall and winter months, from what I've been told by Pleasant Harbor staff in a recent inquiry about storing my TH there this winter. Just repeating what I was told.

GeeDubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:23 PM   #12
Originally Posted by camaraderie View Post
We stayed at two parks just off the freeway WEST of albuquerque...we used our scooters to go into town but there is no public transportation at either park but they are the closest we could find to the city which is well worth exploring.
americanRV park is the priciest and the best and was our choice for a few days stay. High Desert is about 10 bucks cheaper and almost next door with a few less amenities but was clean and fine for a single night stay. arv is good sam while high desert is not but HONORS GS & others & nets to about $25 a nite for 50amp Fhu pull through.
Hope this helps.
Remember Albuquerque. Has the world's largest balloon festival October 1 thru about the 12th and there is not likely an RV space within 25 miles

Tom48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 12:08 AM   #13
Phoenix is big and spread out and if you camp there you will either need a rental car or drive your RV or stay put. Simple as that. We stayed wayyyyy out of town at a lovely Regional RV park - McDowell Mountain Regional Park but it's 30-miles from everything in Fountainview.

In ABQ we always stay at American RV Park but it's out West on I-40 and you'd need a vehicle there too. You could bike into town from there easily because it's all downhill. But back would be brutal - it's not known as 9-mile Hill for nothing.

2015 Forester 3051S
TOAD: 2016 Lincoln MKX
Creativepart is offline   Reply With Quote