Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 10:57 PM   #51
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 15,649
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
I know right!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "4 nights"
You don't know who I know.......Old left coasters sleep in shifts!
__________________

bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:05 PM   #52
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 15,649
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
This is shaping up to be a great Rally! I am glad I am in day early to get the Webcam setup to stream all the rigs backing in the lake!! I am up on the hill!!
Hope your camera can run itself........WE are on parking squad ( we'll need some pavement paint to show the boys, by arrows, how to find their spots... you know, the ones ON THE MUCK PILES!
__________________

bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:05 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
B and B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmot Twp, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
They are holding the spot, I might just drop the 5er off for TOWTA and go on to AR and come back and get her and the 5er on the way home.
I thought you had a refund and they only charged you $25??
__________________
2017 Heartland Bighorn 3575 Elite with Reese Sidewinder
2016 Ford F 350 SD PS 6.7 SRW Crew Pucks and Reese 18 K Elite

2013 Rockwood 8289WS 2012 Rockwood 2703 SS TT 2007 Golden Falcon 38FLA PM 1983 Corsair 21RB
2015 Ford F250 PS '13 F150 3.5 Eco '09 F150 5.4 l 1987 Merc Grand Marq 1982 Ford E250 CW
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:06 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
B and B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmot Twp, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
Hope your camera can run itself........WE are on parking squad ( we'll need some pavement paint to show the boys, by arrows, how to find their spots... you know, the ones ON THE MUCK PILES!
Does this mean we have Golf Carts??? They are fun and good thing there is a fence around the lake...
__________________
2017 Heartland Bighorn 3575 Elite with Reese Sidewinder
2016 Ford F 350 SD PS 6.7 SRW Crew Pucks and Reese 18 K Elite

2013 Rockwood 8289WS 2012 Rockwood 2703 SS TT 2007 Golden Falcon 38FLA PM 1983 Corsair 21RB
2015 Ford F250 PS '13 F150 3.5 Eco '09 F150 5.4 l 1987 Merc Grand Marq 1982 Ford E250 CW
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:11 PM   #55
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 15,649
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
Does this mean we have Golf Carts??? They are fun and good thing there is a fence around the lake...
First come-----first served! The fence is so that they don't use the lake as a dump site......not supposed to feed the fish!
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 08:05 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Whereever our Berkshire is Parked!
Posts: 7,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
This is shaping up to be a great Rally! I am glad I am in day early to get the Webcam setup to stream all the rigs backing in the lake!! I am up on the hill!!
I am just waiting to see wha happens to all the left coasters
__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 08:55 PM   #57
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 15,649
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post
I am just waiting to see wha happens to all the left coasters
Lets see here..... we have mid-westerns, southern and those on the EAST coast who want to be known as RIGHT coasters (everybody knows there never right), and some northern folk.....I'm still trying to figure out the coaster thing.... is that new slang for SLACKER! And your all welcome at the EDGE of my site...remember..I own firearms and a backhoe.
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:04 PM   #58
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
Lets see here..... we have mid-westerns, southern and those on the EAST coast who want to be known as RIGHT coasters (everybody knows there never right), and some northern folk.....I'm still trying to figure out the coaster thing.... is that new slang for SLACKER! And your all welcome at the EDGE of my site...remember..I own firearms and a backhoe.
Right coasters, left coasters, Yankees and friendly southern folk. GOT IT!.
__________________
OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:20 PM   #59
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 15,649
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Right coasters, left coasters, Yankees and friendly southern folk. GOT IT!.
Where's the edit button.....friendly??
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:36 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
B and B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmot Twp, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,140
Well I can attest to the North today. It was 86 at home and at the camp tonight it ws 41 at 6 pm! The lake isn't frozen but might as well be! We are friendly and always say sorry. We like all southerners!!!
__________________

__________________
2017 Heartland Bighorn 3575 Elite with Reese Sidewinder
2016 Ford F 350 SD PS 6.7 SRW Crew Pucks and Reese 18 K Elite

2013 Rockwood 8289WS 2012 Rockwood 2703 SS TT 2007 Golden Falcon 38FLA PM 1983 Corsair 21RB
2015 Ford F250 PS '13 F150 3.5 Eco '09 F150 5.4 l 1987 Merc Grand Marq 1982 Ford E250 CW
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.