Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2016, 02:02 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniter View Post
Blatz is the only beer I have purchased and threw in the trash. Remember Brew 102?
Brew 102? Oh yeah, doesn't get much worse than that. Used to be about $1.29 a six pack. Ranks right up there with Red Mountain wine- only $1.49 a gallon. Only drank Coors my whole life til we moved east of the Rockies. You can get Coors out here, but it just isn't the same. Still good out west, though. Sounds like us beer drinkers kind of hijacked this thread. Sorry about that!
RangeMaggotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 07:02 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdst51 View Post
Brew 102? Oh yeah, doesn't get much worse than that. Used to be about $1.29 a six pack. Ranks right up there with Red Mountain wine- only $1.49 a gallon. Only drank Coors my whole life til we moved east of the Rockies. You can get Coors out here, but it just isn't the same. Still good out west, though. Sounds like us beer drinkers kind of hijacked this thread. Sorry about that!
I think you are right tdts51,,, not sure how that happen,,, but as long as we are talking about beer,,, I have always wondered why Coors used to advertise Cold Brewing,,, Cold Storage,,, Cold Shipping,,, and then a Grocery Store would have a sale and stack it in the every where except in the coolers ??? Enjoy your Colorado Cool aid !!! LOL !!!
Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #43
King of the Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman5306 View Post
Oh what the hell one more pic. [emoji12]
This was taken on trail Ridge Road within rocky Mountain National Park.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
As a Colorado Native I'm prejudiced, but Rocky Mountain National park is God's country.

2016 days camped = 91, 2017 days camped = 109
Dano1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:46 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano1955 View Post
As a Colorado Native I'm prejudiced, but Rocky Mountain National park is God's country.
It certainly looks that way !!!
Old 08-14-2016, 08:05 AM   #45

Bought our first camper this year at 63 yrs old. We have had go-fast boats for over 30 years. Sop far this year we had had 6 trips and really enjoying it. The wife is always ready to go some where different to see this great county. I think we are hooked.....
Old 08-14-2016, 08:47 AM   #46

Although I am partial to the Padre Island National Seashore (there's nothing more serene than watching the sun awake over the sound of mesmerizing gulf waves and a misty morning southeasterly breeze), the Rocky Mountain National Park is beautiful country. I plan on visiting when it gets much cooler. I don't care for Coors beer (Texas Zeigenbach is the best), but when in Rome do as the Romans.
Hector517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:04 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector517 View Post
Although I am partial to the Padre Island National Seashore (there's nothing more serene than watching the sun awake over the sound of mesmerizing gulf waves and a misty morning southeasterly breeze), the Rocky Mountain National Park is beautiful country. I plan on visiting when it gets much cooler. I don't care for Coors beer (Texas Zeigenbach is the best), but when in Rome do as the Romans.
I have a cousin & his wife that spend every winter in some RV park there near the South Padre Island,,, they have been going there for years !!!
They Love it !!! Not sure we want to leave our house unattended all winter ???
Old 08-14-2016, 10:23 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine 1945 View Post
I have a cousin & his wife that spend every winter in some RV park there near the South Padre Island,,, they have been going there for years !!!
They Love it !!! Not sure we want to leave our house unattended all winter ???
My parents have been doing it for about 20 years now. We relocated here for work. There are tons of parks down here to choose from. The parents neighbors are real good about keeping an eye on things. Their shop was broken into once and a riding lawn mower stolen.

2015 23 BD Gray Wolf
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 TX Edition 2015 - 7 nights, 2 trips, 2016 - 2 trip, 24 nights, 2017 1 trip, 3 nights 2018 1 trip, 93 nights

mdstudey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:41 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstudey View Post
My parents have been doing it for about 20 years now. We relocated here for work. There are tons of parks down here to choose from. The parents neighbors are real good about keeping an eye on things. Their shop was broken into once and a riding lawn mower stolen.
I worry more about the Winter Weather,,, I had another cousin who went to Florida a couple of years back for about a month,,, there Septic Sys froze up,,, because of lack of use !!!