Old 08-29-2014, 12:01 AM   #21
KyDan above are 100% right on. I stayed in both places and Grizzly is great for the way out, or if you can not find a space in the park. But as in Real estate Location Location Location. You are in the middle of animals! will not get that in West Yellowstone. Do not get me wrong West Yellowstone is great, but fast food, Grocery stores, and convenience they have. The animals are in the park for the most part.( plus the most hot springs activity you will ever see. I would suggest going out thru West Yellowstone for a visit. It is the nicest town close to the park. Don't forget the Teton's on your trip. Do not go to Yellowstone and miss that range.. That is my 2 cents.. Have a great time...

rgrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:36 AM   #22
Fishing Bridge

Just got back from Fishing Bridge at Yellowstone. It is cramped but very quite. Centrally located so you can go in any direction closer to the wildlife and I saw it all so fascinating and thrilling. No campfires allowed but was only there to go to bed any way. The bathhouse is clean and walking distance to the showers and laundry. Also can walk a nice trail to the restaurant/general store. There is so much to see you are hardly at the campsite. Some of the sites is hard to get in and may not be able to put out your awning. Also saw that some could not put out their slides if a neighbor camper had theirs out. At least not all the way out. They allow you one shower a day per person per night stay. I would go early morning especially if you do laundry go early. The afternoon and night is extremely busy especially the laundry room. Shower and Laundry hours are 7 am to 9pm. But I would go back. There is no cell service or WIFI! Unless you have verizon. We did not. There is an area you can go and it is not close by fishing bridge but they charge something like 5.00 an hour for wifi. It is well worth camping there because not all the campgrounds have Elect water hook ups. We will go again. it is beautiful there and you are gone all day and tired when you get back. Have fun and enjoy.

Aviator Wright Flyer 1912
F-250 2014
cjearle2 is offline   Reply With Quote